Eurecat, the Technology Center of Catalonia, offers the business sector applied R+D+i services, technological services, consultancy, highly specialized training, development of innovative products and services, and promotion and dissemination of technological innovation.
In the field of advanced manufacturing, and especially 3D printing, Eurecat is based on three lines of action:
- Optimization of 3D printing processes according to the application.
- Development, validation and characterization of advanced materials for 3D printing.
- Development of new machinery for additive manufacturing.
- Technological consultancy for the implementation of additive manufacturing technologies in the production process.
Services (of the entity):
- Applied R&D: applied research projects and innovation and product development
- Technological services: prototyping and realization of pilots, tests and certifications, production of short series
- Technological consulting: innovation strategy and management, project management, public aid management, competitive intelligence, industrial management systems and process improvement
- Highly specialized training: open training, postgraduate training, ‘in-company’ training, occupational training-professional recycling
- Promotion and dissemination of technological innovation: organization of events, promotional activities, dissemination of information, tailor-made training for companies